Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bento No.6

Crawling out of bed.

Me: Bie, you want spaghetti?
Big Kid: Yes.

So, went to have the ingredients washed and cut. 3 white mushrooms, 3 cherry tomatoes and some holland peas. I think the portion was enough to keep him full until his lunch time.

Colourful spaghetti garnished with love shaped carrot :)

He has his bento today too! I can’t believe I make it throughout the week (except on Sunday). He said there’s so much improvements in this bento. So, here I present to you the last bento that I make for this week. 

Onigiri, sausages, edamame, carrot, tomato and strawberry

The hello kitty onigiri looks weird right? That’s because I haven’t invested in a hello kitty mould yet. That’s actually made using the bunny mould so the hello kitty’s ears look so long. Next to the hello kitty is a frog. Does it look like a frog? I don’t know why I didn’t make any bunny face with the bunny mould but hello kitty and frog =D There’s also a teddy bear’s onigiri. The sausages are cut into a fish and penguin shapes.

Another part in the bento are some veggies and fruits. A few edamame (green soybeans) skewers, tomatoes, carrots and a strawberry. Can you spot a ladybird in the bento? I prepared some salt in the small orange container for him to sprinkle on the veggies if he wants.

He told me that he shows off his bentos to his colleagues everyday =_=`` Why he acted like a kid har? Because he likes the bento so much?

Here’s my breakfast. I didn’t cook the same breakfast as his for myself because I just had spaghetti for dinner last night.

Smoked salmon sandwiches and some veggies


I smeared margarine on the bread then put some seaweed, smoked salmon and mayonnaise. What did I do with the leftovers after cutting the small sandwiches out? I keep them in the fridge and planning to feed the fish at the fish pond in my condo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment