Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hip Hop Pao

Woke up at 7am to quickly steam the paos (buns) and boil a pot of water to cook the carrots and edamame. Then, I fried this sardine noodle for him.


 Three mini pandan lotus paos, tomatoes, carrots, edamame, a small cup of blueberries, and jellies

I used the crabstick to make the hair but hubby said it looks like the do-rag that those hip hop rappers wear. One of the well known rappers that I know during my school time was Eminem :) "May I have your attention please? May I have your attention please? Will the real Slim Shaddy please stand up? I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up” Haha! But don't ask me who's the famous rapper now because I don't know. So old and outdated already (>_<) Back to the bento, since the hair I intended to make looks more like a do-rag to him, it's named as the hip hop pao. He then left to work at 8am sharp with his hip hop pao bento. That’s how the day starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment