Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Wednesday

This morning, I managed to wake and make breakfast for my hubby. He had oat crackers sandwiches with tuna and smoked salmon. Tuna and salmon are highly nutritious food. They are rich in protein and good fats (omega 3). They are also said to be the 'brain food' as they contain high nutrients (omega 3 fatty acids) for healthy brain. I should give him and myself more fish since we're very forgetful recently.


I still prepare a bento for him today. It's the third one! Wow! Will I do it for this whole week?

Wholemeal bread with tuna, chicken nuggets and oranges (I managed to squeeze in 2 slices)

Hubby will not work OT tonight because he's not feeling well so I'm going to cook dinner instead of eating out. So, that means I make him 3 meals today, breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner. This wife has got improvements wor ^_^

Oh ya, I received the bento-making tools this morning. It's fast. I bought online and made the payment yesterday then, they're delivered today! Thanks to BentoCraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment