Monday, April 19, 2010

Hubby's Tea Time

I had always wanted to create a blog but I had no idea what to blog about. Today, I have something to share so I decide to start a blog.

I woke up this morning preparing a bento for my hubby to bring to work as he always says he tends to feel hungry at around 4-5pm. I'm a newbie in bento-ing so it's just a simple one. He loves it anyways.

Cheesy sausages (the sausages are supposed to look like octopus, do they?) and some oranges

Hubby has been working overtime recently so we don't have much time together. I only see him early in the morning before he goes to work (if i could wake and make him breakfast) and late at night (if I'm still awake). I guess he'll think of me when he enjoys his bento?!?! :) Yes? No? I miss you :(

If I continue to make him bentos, I think I can make nice and cute bentos for my kids next time. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment