Monday, April 26, 2010

It’s The Eggs That Matter

The breakfast for this morning was two half boiled eggs, two slices of toasted bread smeared with margarine and a glass of orange juice.


I don't have kaya in my house so I decided to add some sugar to go with the margarine but I only realized that I didn't add the sugar after I cut the breads into small pieces for him to dip in the eggs easily. He said the breads still taste nice without the sugar. I know! Because he loves half boiled egg so much. As long as there're eggs, the breads would still taste good even if I had just given him two slices of plain toasted breads.


Today's bento is four mini sandwiches with fish floss as the fillings, some cucumbers and tomatoes, a strawberry and a jelly in the orange mould. Added some details on the sandwich with cheese, carrot and nori. The carrot on top of the eye is actually a crown :) You can tell that there's a male and a female tomato in the bento from the caps they're wearing ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment